Join the Community
You can participate in the open-source development of CubeFS in various ways, such as:
- Report issues: Please use keywords to search for existing issues to ensure that the issue has not been submitted. Then submit the issue description and reproduction method by opening an issue.
- Add patches: Specification instructions.
- Follow the coding standards of Go.
- Ensure that your code is formatted using
gofumptbefore submitting it.
- Ensure that each new source file starts with a license header.
- Ensure that there are enough unit tests.
- Ensure that there are enough comments.
Commit message guidelines
- Follow the angular commit guidelines.
- Commits must be signed and the signature must match the author.
- If there is an issue, you need to link to related issues.
For example, the author information must match the Signed-off-by information.
Author: users <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Thu Apr 27 09:40:02 2023 +0800 feat(cubefs): this is an example close: #issue-id Signed-off-by: users <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org: Subscribe to the mailing list to stay informed about version releases, community events, and engage in discussions about anything related to CubeFS.
Slack: Join the CubeFS Slack group to discuss anything related to CubeFS in real-time.
@CubeFSon Twitter to get the latest updates.
WeChat official account: Follow CubeFS Official Account on WeChat to get product updates, technical insights, community events, and more.
WeChat CubeFS Community group: Scan the QR code or search for WeChat ID
cubefsto join the CubeFS community, where you can share your experiences, learn about version updates, community events, and other related information.